Serving Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
JT Law Firm has been working with property owners to help them seek compensation after a hurricane, tropical storm, hail storm or wind storm has damaged their property for years. If your property has been damaged due to a storm, and that damage is covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy, you are entitled to compensation. In a case like this, the insurance company should do the right thing and properly compensate you for the cost to repair the damage to your roof or other areas of your property. Unfortunately, insurance companies, more often than not, are caught denying or underpaying claims. This is where an experienced property damage insurance claims law firm can step in to help you.
Fill the gap between what the insurance company offered you for your damage and the actual amount needed to properly repair or replace the damaged sections of your home.
JT Law Firm has your best interest in mind – the insurance company is only thinking about protecting their profits. Speak to one of our hurricane property damage claim lawyers today. Schedule a consultation online or call us at (855) 585-2997.
There’s no cost or fee unless we win.
Why Choose JT Law Firm to be your hurricane damage lawyer?
- On average, our clients receive $50,000.00 more than what the insurance company originally offered them for their property damage.
- Our property damage attorneys have a proven track record of getting results.
- Not every case goes to court, but if your case does, we are ready. Our lawyers have tried 45+ cases.
- There is no cost or fee unless your case is won. Pay nothing upfront.
- We have the team and resources in place to handle your case and keep you informed and up-to-date while moving your case forward.
- Insurance companies get away with fraud all the time. We know how they think and operate, and we’ve gone up against them and won numerous times.
What can you do to protect yourself from a complicated hurricane damage claim legal process?
- Know what is in your policy before a hurricane hits you and make policy changes beforehand in a timely manner.
- Photograph or take a video of your property before and after a hurricane, tropical storm, hail or wind storm strikes.
JT Law Firm wants to fight for your fresh start.
As a law firm, our goal is to always be accessible to our clients and to deliver the best results possible. If you were arrested and have a criminal record that qualifies to be sealed or expunged, choose JT Law Firm. Our team will work around the clock to ensure you have a fair chance.
Steps to get your criminal record sealed or expunged
1: Apply for a Certificate of Eligibility
2: Certified Disposition of Charges. Expungement cases require approval from a state attorney.
3: FDLE Processing
4: File a Petition with the Court
Most homeowners have no idea what is in their homeowner’s insurance policy, which can prove to wreak havoc on a potential damage claim. When you get the wind speeds of a hurricane or tropical storm, check your policy and ensure you have adequate coverage. If you believe you need to make temporary repairs to mitigate your damage, then do so in a timely manner to keep yourself and your property protected.
Another great tip to protect yourself from a complicated legal process is to have strong evidence to support your claim. Photographs and videos are great and show the condition of your property prior to and after a storm. This way, the damage created by the hurricane or tropical storm can easily be seen.
You deserve to be compensated appropriately after a hurricane or tropical storm. for your property damage.
Insurance companies are for-profit entities, and they usually do whatever they can to deny or underpay you for your claim. When dealing with insurance companies, it’s best to have an experienced property damage claims attorney by your side fighting for you.
Get in touch with us by calling us, filling out the following short form, or if you’re ready to book a case evaluation then use the following button to book now.